Charlie, you look quite down
查理 你看起來好沮喪
with your big fat eyes and your big fat frown.
你有個死魚眼和肉餅臉
The world doesn&9t have to be so grey.
世界不是只有黑白兩色而已
Charlie, when your life&9s a mess,
查理 當你活的混混噩噩
When you&9re feeling blue, always in distress,
當你覺得憂鬱 就會永遠不幸
I know what can wash that sad away.
我都知道的 我一眼就看穿
All you have to do is...
能救你的方法就只有...
Put a banana in your ear!
把香蕉塞進你的耳朵
A banana in my ear?
把香蕉塞進我的耳朵?
Put a ripe banana right into your favourite ear!
把最棒的香蕉塞進你最喜歡的那隻耳朵
It&9s true.
這是真的!
Says who?
誰說的?
So true.
真的是真的!
Once it&9s in your gloom will disappear.
只要塞進去你的沮喪就會全部消失
The bad in the world is hard to hear,
不管什麼壞事情都能聽不見
When in your ear a banana cheers,
當你塞了根香蕉在耳朵裡頭歡呼時
So go and put a banana in your ear!
所以快把香蕉塞進你的耳朵裡
Put a banana in your ear!
塞根香蕉進你的耳朵裡
I&9d rather keep my ear clear.
我喜歡我耳朵是乾淨的
You&9ll ne&9er be happy if you live your life in fear.
如果你活在陰影下你永遠都不會快樂的
It&9s true.
這是真的!
Says you.
聽你在說
So true.
真的是真的!
When it&9s in the skies are bright and clear.
當他在天空開始閃耀著
Oh every day of every year.
喔 日過一日 年復一年
The sun shines bright on this big blue sphere.
當陽光灑在這藍色的大氣層上
So go and put a banana-in your ear!
所以快把香蕉 塞進你的耳朵裡